- Each raw egg contains approximately 75 to 78 calories. People want to know how many calories are there in an egg and egg recipes when they are trying to lose weight or gain weight.
- If you are trying to lose weight and planning a weight loss diet, you can check the number of calories in eggs recipes in the table below.
- People who are trying to build muscle mass or gain weight are also asked to increase egg intake and they can also use the nutritional facts about egg calories and fat and protein in eggs to plan their diet.
|Nutrition information||Per medium size egg||Per 100g|
|Energy / Calories||324kj|
This tables show the minerals and vitamins in an egg
|Vitamins||Per medium size egg||% RDA||Per 100g||% RDA|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.24µg||17%||0.47mg||34%|
|Minerals||Per medium size egg||% RDA||Per 100g||% RDA|
Number of calories in eggs and egg recipes
|Egg and egg recipes||Calories||Protein|
|Egg Friedin oil||120calories||6g|
(2 eggs + milk)
|Quiche(egg & cheese)||300calories||15g|
Cholesterol and fat in EggsMore than half the calories found in eggs come from the fat in the yolk; a large 50-gram chicken egg contains approximately 5 grams of fat. People on a low-cholesterol diet may need to reduce egg consumption; however, only 27% of the fat in egg is saturated fat (palmitic, stearic and myristic acids) that contains LDL cholesterol. The egg white consists primarily of water (87%) and protein (13%) and contains no cholesterol and little, if any, fat.
How Many Calories in One Hard Boiled Egg?One hard boiled egg contains 78 calories
How Many Calories in Egg White?
- Egg whites are very low in calories, have no fat, no cholesterol, and are loaded with protein. Egg white from one large egg contains 17 calories.
- We hope this information about calories in eggs will help you plan your weight loss diet. When you are trying to lose weight, every calorie counts and considering the large consumption of eggs, counting egg calories makes all the more sense!